Organised by: Software Cornwall
Date: Wed 8th June 2022
Time: 12:30 to 13:15
Location: Online event
This monthly, 30-minute online session will talk you through what's included within your Software Cornwall membership so you can make sure you're maximising the services available to you and your team.
- An overview of what your Software Cornwall membership includes
- Access all areas website features, posting your news, jobs and events
- Joining the Slack community
- Accessing events + speaker opportunities for members
- Our skills and recruitment programmes
- Volunteer opportunities within our Education Outreach programmes
- Further opportunities to maximise your brand through sponsorship
- + we'll do our best to answer your questions about membership
Who is this session for?
This workshop is ideal for both long-time and brand new Software Cornwall members who would like a tour of their membership package. As Software Cornwall members, anyone in your team can join this session, regardless of their role within your business. They might be a new teammate wanting to access the community, or someone in marketing wanting to amplify your brand.
This is for anyone who wants to understand a little bit more about Cornwall's tech community and access the membership services available to them so you can ensure you're maximising the value of your membership.
This session is free to Software Cornwall members.
Accessing the event
The event will be hosted via Zoom. Please register for this event to receive joining instructions.
This is a monthly recurring event that takes place on the second Wednesday of each month. The content will be more or less the same for each session so register for the one most convenient to you. There is no limit to the number of sessions you can join.