Organised by: Data South West
Date: Mon 25th January 2021
Time: 17:30 to 20:30
Location: Online event
Bob has been involved in taking Financial Models from paper based to highly dynamic analytics models in Microsoft BI for many large enterprises in Ireland.
Building Successful Financial Models based of a Chart of Accounts and General Ledger can be difficult for a number of reasons:
- Dynamic/Growing Chart of Accounts
- Many to Many Structure
- Parent Child
- Ragged Hierarchies on financial reports
- Custom Aggregates such as running sum, closing balance
- Entity Attribute Value structures
- Modelling Profit Variations like EDBITA
Bob will show the “secret sauce” to financial modelling for General Ledger (GL) structures such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet.